Get The Band Back Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there, gentlemen.

Go down 
+2
M-Dubz
amor_fati
6 posters
AuthorMessage
amor_fati

amor_fati

Hello there, gentlemen. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:33 am

I'm very unphappy to be here. I am a nihilist. I do not show human emotion. For a living I torture babies with hot pokers while masturbating to feathered rats. When I feel like listening to music I listen to the sounds of snuff films sequenced into unrecognisable beats which are then played through a shoe. People like me because I'm polite, and rarely late. For entertainment I dress in a skirt and roll fat people down hills.

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.
Back to top Go down
http://stvitusdance.tumblr.com/
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:56 am

Welcome to the forum
-From the administrator team

User was ban for this post
Back to top Go down
http://www.middlepathway.com
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

I don't think you're a real person, I think that someone sprinkled voodoo powder on their DVD library, bringing all their movies to life, and you're the result.

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:42 am

Will you be demanding 100 billion dollars?
Back to top Go down
amor_fati

amor_fati

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:45 am

Fealiks wrote:
I don't think you're a real person, I think that someone sprinkled voodoo powder on their DVD library, bringing all their movies to life, and you're the result.

Welcome!

That's me.
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 pm

amor_fati wrote:
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
...brother?
Back to top Go down
https://gtbbt.forumotion.com
amor_fati

amor_fati

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 12:38 am

Majiffy wrote:
amor_fati wrote:
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.
...brother?

Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I haven't seen that in forever!
Back to top Go down
https://gtbbt.forumotion.com
Insect Spray

Insect Spray

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:47 am

amor_fati wrote:
Majiffy wrote:
amor_fati wrote:
...brother?

source?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 am

I can't remember what movie it's from, but the guy is Ryan O'Neal
Back to top Go down
Insect Spray

Insect Spray

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Much thanks, that information was enough to determine the name of the movie is Tough Guys Don't Dance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there, gentlemen.   Hello there, gentlemen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello there, gentlemen.
Page 1 of 1