Get The Band Back Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warm greetings fellow gentlemen

Go down 
+3
Baaru loves cock,,,
M-Dubz
lolikipz
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lolikipz

lolikipz

Warm greetings fellow gentlemen Empty
PostSubject: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:03 am

Here I do indeed find myself again. The sincerest and most cordiale entente I do offer to my fine fellows. Good day and well met.
I do be lolikipz, known to some as Bevan or Bevon. :v (The latter being Skanky's most affectionate term for oneself). XD

Once again, SBAG prevails. Verily I find this most heartning herewith to find it in a state most joyous and gay.

So... sup niggras?
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:54 pm

im drunk

\\\ Inebriated Skanky

and stoned

hey
Back to top Go down
http://www.middlepathway.com
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 1:28 am

Bevon finally posts! Wootles. Blaackru An African American A Hommasexual Skanky Majiffy Inebriated Skanky Confused Wat Confused Blackface Row Gonosos HandjoBen DEE COLON :;:}: Maj Iffendeep Feeling blue reisarF
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Greetles, Lolly Kips. Verily forsooth on the morrow, indeed?
Back to top Go down
lolikipz

lolikipz

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 8:58 am

Quite so, old chap. Absolutely spiffing if I do say so.

How about a spot of tea with scones & jam & cream?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyFri Oct 28, 2011 11:21 am

That sounds irrevocably scrumptious, yet I must decline. Concordantly, it is pertinent that I inexorably ergo thus vis-a-vis, therefore, conducive of the vis-a-vis, ergo eventuality inexorable ergo thus eventuality systemic ergo.

Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:11 am

fags
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:08 pm

While that post may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realise that it is also the most irrelevant. Even though they're dichotomous concepts. Um. DEE COLON
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 4:09 pm

I like how the post scrolls. It works with me being stoned and listening to d&b.
Back to top Go down
https://gtbbt.forumotion.com
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:13 am

Majiffy wrote:
I like how the post scrolls. It works with me being stoned and listening to d&b.
Doesn't everything work with that?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:51 am

Everything apart from these god damned TPS reports!

*pretends to have a job*
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:56 am

I know what you mean! There's nothing better than a bit of illicit drugs at the end of a hard day at the nine to five.

*joins in pretending*
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:58 pm

Yuppers! The old ball and chain makes me coffee in the morning, but it just doesn't get me started like it used to.
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 6:22 pm

Baaru wrote:
Majiffy wrote:
Well, yeah.
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 10:31 am

Majiffy wrote:
Baaru wrote:
Majiffy wrote:
Well, yeah.
Feels good, man
Back to top Go down
amor_fati

amor_fati

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:19 am

I may ask if you enjoy taxidermy. Just yesterday I mad a nice doll of my grandmother, with which I intend to copulate both furiously and with great trepidation.
Back to top Go down
http://stvitusdance.tumblr.com/
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 10:20 am

amor_fati wrote:
I may ask if you enjoy taxidermy. Just yesterday I mad a nice doll of my niggermother, with which I intend to copulate both furiously and with great trepidation.
HandjoBen
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:11 am

This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful and fulfilling relationship.
Back to top Go down
amor_fati

amor_fati

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 11:15 am

Baaru wrote:
This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful assfuck with a horse.

I say, sir, indeed it is.
Back to top Go down
http://stvitusdance.tumblr.com/
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:44 pm

I'm so aroused by this new member.
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 1:14 am

Majiffy wrote:
I'm so aroused by this new member.
Back to top Go down
Insect Spray

Insect Spray

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 8:51 am

amor_fati wrote:
I may ask if you enjoy taxidermy. Just yesterday I mad a nice doll of my grandmother, with which I intend to copulate both furiously and with great trepidation.

Nope. Just Chuch Testa.
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 pm

Chuck *
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 4:51 pm

ISH SHUSH CHUCH CHZESHCHA
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Chuch is life...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm greetings fellow gentlemen   Warm greetings fellow gentlemen Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm greetings fellow gentlemen
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next