Get The Band Back Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How Excited I am to be here

Go down 
+2
Majiffy
M-Dubz
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

How Excited I am to be here Empty
PostSubject: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:25 am

Oh this is just swell isn't it! I'm so proud to see a group of young men doing something productive with their time on the internet. Its a very nice website and I am glad you are all planning on making a band! Bands are a stunning way to spend your time on the internet! I am so happy for you all.
:flower: look I can do smiley
Back to top Go down
http://www.middlepathway.com
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 am

Is that a sex toy in that girl's mouth?
Back to top Go down
https://gtbbt.forumotion.com
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:02 am

We also engage in physical recreational activities in which the aim is to pass an spherical inflated ball through a ring suspended approximately three metres in the air in the vicinity of local educational facilities. However, this occasionally leads to issues with members of the area's youth who intend to cause problems for us and other neighbourhood residents.
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:17 am

Majiffy wrote:
Is that a sex toy in that girl's mouth?
'
In another thread you found out it was a bong... But ummmm... Yeah its a bong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LQla5x_tfw
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:35 am

Baaru wrote:
We also engage in physical recreational activities in which the aim is to pass an spherical inflated ball through a ring suspended approximately three metres in the air in the vicinity of local educational facilities. However, this occasionally leads to issues with members of the area's youth who intend to cause problems for us and other neighbourhood residents.

I personally encountered a problem with the locals a few weeks ago. It led to a tough scrap in which the bullies hit me twice in the face and five times in the ribs. My parents were understandably shaken upon seeing my injuries, and after much deliberation and tears, they said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air."
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:53 pm

That sounds rather unpleasant. I do hope that you implored and obsecrate to her for many days in order to perhaps have her see that her reaction would have a detrimental effect on you.
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 am

I did, but I am afraid that her decision was final. After my mother had packed my luggage, I went out and boarded a plane to Bel-Air. I was given first class seats, which I found heightened my spirits a little (although it may have been the complementary champagne).

Upon landing, I had the receptionist call the local taxi company on the phone to arrange an appointment. When the taxi pulled up, I noticed that the license plate was emblazoned with the word "FRESH", and that the taxi driver had attached some novelty furry dice to his rear-view mirror. Understandably, this made me apprehensive, but I thought "nah, forget it" and beseeched the man, in an attempt to match his charmingly primitive inner-city dialect, "yo, Holmes! To Bel-Air!"
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 11:39 pm

So, I assume you arrived at the abode of your uncle and aunt who are perhaps enate due to the fact that it was your mother who insisted that you reside therewith. How would you describe the domicile and your role therein?
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:15 am

Why this appears to be the chat of two fine gentlemen! Would you mind if I partook in some of this table-side conversing?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:56 am

Why yes, Jeffrey. Do take a seat!

Benjamin, I am afraid that my position in the household was, and still is, a peculiar one.

As I arrived at the house, much larger and more architecturally brilliant than my own, I optimistically saw it as something of a kingdom; a part of my family which I had never before looked upon until now. I knocked on the door, spinning my head around enthusiastically as I did so, and eagerly awaited sitting on my proverbial throne as a fresh, new prince of this Bel-Air household.

Unfortunately, things haven't gone so swimmingly so far. My wayward attitude seems to be proving too much for the other members of the Banks family. Fortunately, I have one friend here, Jeffrey. He is known by his friends as "the Disc Jockey, Jazzy Jeff", isn't that correct, Jeffrey?
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Oh yes! While, this is quite embarrassing, you've made me blush! Yes I do like to "spin the beats" as the negros call it. The whole charade surrounding the music is rather boorish but I have to say there are some rather talented musicians in the fray. Why don't you explain to him your illustrious hip-hop career, William?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:10 pm

Oh, you embarrass me, Jeffrey. I suppose it is quite impressive. I am proud to say that I have overshadowed you - almost into entire obscurity!

Haw-haw, but I'm sure you don't mind.

A Hommasexual
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh of course not my jolly fellow! Inebriated Skanky
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Good! So you concede that I'm much better than you, correct?
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh well I daresay you have gained much more popular attention and media coverage, yes! However I suppose there is no accounting for taste in the youth of the day. Skanky
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Ah, you're correct, old friend. I suppose that we can call neither ourselves nor the journalistic media fitting arbiters of popular taste. Let's check Youtube, shall we?

The highest result for "DJ Jazzy Jeff" has... oh my, 700,000 views. Not bad. The highest result for my name, however, has... let's see... oh, look at that! Nearly seven million. How embarrassing. Inebriated Skanky
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Well then I suppose your musical talents are unrivaled! But wait! If we search "Rebecca Black Friday" we find her highest viewed video has 8.5 million. Meanwhile, if we search current musical geniuses "Tally Hall" we find their highest viewed video is only 285,000. A Hommasexual Dare say you about this interesting correlation?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:39 pm

Tally Hall? You mean the tie-wearing buffoons who write and perform music for the Disney channel? How pathetic that you think they're talented.

You haven't changed, Jeffrey.

*activates robotic armor and knocks over the table in a fighting stance*

And neither have I.
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:14 pm

You dare challenge me to a match of fisticuffs? Majiffy Then en guarde, my treasured friend, for victory shall surely be mine!
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Fwop!
Back to top Go down
ConfusedWisdom

ConfusedWisdom

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:44 pm

How Excited I am to be here TCp90
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:19 pm

Toasting epic bread.
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:33 am

Inebriated Skanky someone say bread?
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:14 pm

Fealiks wrote:
Fwop!
Fwabang! "Verily, you shall take that, Sir William Smith!"

How Excited I am to be here 1697408176_6b7f192ba1
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:59 pm

My lip! You'll pay, good friend! Kaplaffo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Excited I am to be here   How Excited I am to be here Empty

Back to top Go down

How Excited I am to be here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Get The Band Back Together :: Introductions-
Jump to: